Graduate Programme – Pictured L-R: Rachael Linehan, Katrina Dixon, Bronach McNally, Dearbhla Shaw and Simmone Bell
JMK have been the number one personal injury and road traffic litigation practice in Northern Ireland for the last 5 years. We want to share our knowledge of the legal industry with the most promising students giving them the chance build a career within our business.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work in our various departments to gain a full understanding of what it takes to offer the best advice and support to our clients. For graduates who show the most promise we can offer a generous learning and development package through to qualification as a Solicitor in Northern Ireland.
We can also offer extensive benefits to the best candidates, additional holidays, flexible working, private healthcare, gym membership and a bustling social calendar. We work tirelessly to make JMK the best environment to work and learn in for the benefit of our team and our clients.
Graduate Job Description & Person Specification
- Currently studying or recently completed law degree, minimum standard 2:1.
- Excellent IT skills, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A great work and team ethic
- Employment experience is desirable but not essential
Responsibilities will include
- Research, including case law and recent updates in law
- General administration
- Assisting clients
- Extensive learning and development in all aspects of the business
Contact us today for more information.
JMK Solicitors are Northern Ireland’s Number 1 Personal Injury Specialists. With a team of over 80 people including a team of personal injury experts, we assist clients all over Northern Ireland. If you have suffered a personal injury, been in a road traffic accident, had an accident at work or suffered a medical accident, contact our team for a free consultation.