Get in touch with our team for expert legal advice and assistance.
Enter our Easter Colouring Competition!
We invite all young artists to participate in our Easter Colouring Competition. This is your chance to showcase your creativity and win some egg-citing prizes.
You can use pencils, crayons, markers, or any other colouring tool of your choice. Don’t be afraid to get creative and add your own personal touch to the design. The competition is open to all children aged 12 and under.
Submit your completed picture here
Once you’ve completed your artwork, take a photo or scan it and submit your entry below.
The winners will receive an easter egg! We will have prizes for 1st to 3rd place. We can’t wait to see all of the wonderful creations that you come up with.
JMK Solicitors are delighted to have PIPS Suicide Prevention Ireland Charity as our charity partner of the year. PIPS Charity provides counselling and befriending support to individuals who are experiencing or have experienced suicidal thoughts or mental unwellness. PIPS Charity also provides support to families and friends who have been touched by suicide. If you would like to donate to PIPS Charity visit our GoFundMe page.
Competition Closes: Thursday 6th April at 12pm
Winners will be announced and can collect their prize on Friday 7th April 2023. All prizes are to be collected at your closest JMK Solicitors office.
Full Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions for JMK Solicitors Limited Easter Colouring Competition
- This competition is run by JMK Solicitors Limited
- Open to Northern Ireland residents only
- Entrants will have a specified fixed time of 14 days from the date of the draw in which to claim their prize, failing this may result in forfeiture of the prize although reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner to ensure this does not happen. Open to residents of Northern Ireland aged up tp 12 years old.
- The winner must collect the prize at one of our offices: Newry, Belfast or Derry~Londonderry.
- This competition is open to the general public and staff at JMK Solicitors.
- Entries must be received by midnight on Thursday 6 April at 12pm 2023.
- The winners will be randomly selected by the promoter from the entries received once the prize draw finishes.
- JMK Solicitors Limited will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries.
- By entering, all entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any associated entry requirements. Any breach of these terms and conditions by an entrant will void their entry. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry.
- Only one entry per person. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- The prize is an easter egg.
- By entering, the winner agrees to photographs with his/her name and general locations being used for publicity purposes.
- The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.